top of page
Visa 940 x 600.png


The Path to Success


There are different types of visas available to enter Australia. The visa types are based and dependent on your nationality, age and declared travel intent (study, work, holiday or live).

As a non-Australian citizen, you will need a visa to enter Australia. You must apply for visa before leaving your country.


We will walk you through the student visa application process and guide you every step of the way. We provide you with general information on visa requirements and assist you in reviewing the documents and application before submission. The student visa can be granted for up to 5 years.


Some of the documents required are:

  • Proof of enrolment in a recognised educational institution (eCOE)

  • Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of course tuition fees, living and travel expenses for you and your family members (if accompanied) for the duration of your study

  • You may also be required to show evidence of your English language proficiency, Health Insurance and undertake health examinations and/or police clearance certificate.

  • Personal statement in English that addresses the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements.


Trans-Consult Education can guide you with the information and visa submission process for the best possible outcome. See student visa requirements in FAQs

bottom of page